Dear Data Subject, we hereby inform you that “European Regulation 2016/679 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data” (hereinafter “GDPR”) establishes that the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of data of a personal nature is a fundamental right.
In accordance with Article 13 of the GDPR, we therefore inform you that:
1. DATA CATEGORIES: Metroz Essences Spa processes the following categories of personal data:
Automatically collected data.
The computer systems and applications used to run this website receive some data during their normal operation, whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This data might potentially be associated with identifiable users. The data collected includes the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by visitors who connect to our website, the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses of the resources requested, the time at which the request is made, the method used to send the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, a numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (success, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the visitor’s operating system, browser and computing environment. This data is processed only for as long as is necessary for the sole purpose of obtaining statistical information on website use and to check that it is working correctly. This data has to be provided since it is directly related to the visitor’s web browsing experience.
Optional data provided by the visitor.
If visitors choose to send e-mails to the addresses shown in the different access channels on this website they are not required to give their explicit consent to data processing. If visitors complete specially provided forms, they are required to provide their email addresses and the data needed to reply to the requests they make and/or provide the services they ask for. If visitors send e-mails to our e-mail addresses, we are not obliged to send further information on data processing or ask for their consent. However, in the case of pages on this website from which visitors may request particular services (forms), summary information for data subjects may be given or displayed. In this case, visitors must explicitly consent to the use of the data provided through the forms in order to send the request.
2. SOURCE OF PERSONAL DATA: The personal data Metroz Essences Spa possesses is collected directly from the party concerned.
3. DATA CONTROLLER: The data controller is Metroz Essences Spa, Via A. Doria, 40 – 20093 Cologno Monzese (Milan), Italy – VAT IT01681590152, contactable by phone on +39 022539921 or by email at email@example.com.
4. PURPOSE OF DATA PROCESSING AND LEGAL BASIS: The legal basis underlying the processing of your data is your consent. It is processed for the following purpose: to improve your web browsing experience.
6. TRANSFER OF DATA ABROAD: The data collected is not transferred abroad.
7. RETENTION PERIOD: The data collected will be stored for a period of time not exceeding that necessary to achieve the purposes for which it is processed (“principle of storage limitation”, art.5, GDPR) or according to the periods laid down in law. Regular checks are carried out to verify whether any stored data is obsolete with regard to the purposes for which it was collected.
8. RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY: The data subject is always entitled to ask the Data Controller for access to his/her data, to rectify or erase the same, to restrict or object to processing, to request data portability, or to revoke consent to processing. These and other rights provided for by the GDPR may be asserted upon simple request to the Data Controller.
9. COMPULSORY DATA: You must provide your data in order to browse our website.
10. DATA PROCESSING METHODS: The personal data you provide is processed in compliance with the aforementioned regulations and the confidentiality typical of the trade the Data Controller works in. Your data is processed both using computer tools and on paper or other suitable media in compliance with the applicable security measures pursuant to article 5, comma 1F of the GDPR.